I did it!
I signed up for my first half marathon!
I normally would put things like this off until the last minute (aka, the day before) but I was worried about not getting in. And the price going up. Because it really does all come back to the money for me, in the end.
Eat In Effort
Effort – because I wasn’t motivated enough to make it a challenge, it was just a general idea. An effort!
This week was nuts, but I’m proud to say we only ate out twice – went out to lunch with Christopher when I was working from home, and tonight we did a dinner/movie thing at the Cheesecake factory.
Our menu, however, was not so glamorous:
- Sunday: Christopher made pork roast in the crock pot.
- Monday: Microwaved pork roast
- Tuesday: Toast with butter for Allison. No idea what Christopher consumed.
- Wednesday: Annie’s mac and Cheese
- Thursday: Smoothies (for both) and a bagel (for Allison)
- Friday: Cheesecake Factory!
One step at a time, right?